Click Here To Preview Robert’s Novel
- Hodinkee Pimps The Frederique Constant Yacht Timer September 17, 2019
- TAG Heuer Formula E Irony September 17, 2019
- A Perfectly Useless Afternoon Quartz Watch September 16, 2019
- Tudor Black Bay Chrono Dark: What’s Wrong With This Picture? September 16, 2019
- Casio Pro-Trek WDS F30 Sucks September 16, 2019
Tag Archives: Omega
Neil Armstrong wasn’t wearing his Speedmaster when he set foot on the moon. I bet Omega’s marketing mavens were pissed. But not as pissed as NASA’s PR department when Armstrong forgot to use the definite article for his first words … Continue reading
Ultra-light, schmultra-light. Watchmakers have been using titanium for some time. While it’s hats off to Omega for making a watch case and movement out of sandblasted grade 5 Gamma Titanium, luxury watch buyers often complain about the lack of weight … Continue reading
usa.watchpro.com spent the big bucks needed to purchase the Gartner L2 report Watches & Jewelry Global Optimizing Social Media Content — How to Stand Out on Saturated Social Media Channels. (Thanks guys.) watchpro’s takeaway . . .
Kylie Jenner Wears a Rose Gold Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Double Balance Wheel Overworked. Overworked. Heh.
For all intents and purposes, the Kardashians own Instagram. @kyliejenner has 144m followers. That’s roughly half of the U.S. population. If you’re a watchmaker looking to promote your product with a post on Ms. Jenner’s account, that’ll run you $1m … Continue reading